Terms and Conditions
User data and the Egfx.info service
The data, information, files, photos and other content that you provide to Egfx.info when you use the service and any comments you post to the blog sections of the Site is referred, in the Terms, to as “User Data”.
You represent that the information you provide upon registering an account with Egfx.info is accurate, current and complete (“the Registration Data”). You also agree to maintain and promptly update the Registration Data and accept all risk of unauthorized access to the Registration Data.
Grants and restrictions
Subject to the terms and conditions of the terms, Egfx.info grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable right to access and use the service.
You must use reasonable security precautions in connection with your use of the service. You agree to cooperate with Egfx.info reasonable investigation of service downtime and security problems and with any suspected breach of the Terms. You must comply with the laws with respect to your use of the service, including federal, national, and local laws and regulations in each jurisdiction applicable to you, the Egfx.info services.
- You further agree that you are solely responsible for your conduct while using the service, and you agree that you will not do any of the following in connection with the service or the users of the service:
- Use the service in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the service or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the service in any manner;
- Use the service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose or engage in, encourage, or promote any illegal activity, or any activity that violates the Terms or any other rules or polices established from time-to-time by Egfx.info;
- Create an account, post any content, or otherwise use the service if you are not, at least, 16 years of age;
- Modify, adapt, hack or emulate the service.
Egfx.info may provide third-party content on the site and may provide links to websites and content of third parties. We do not control or endorse any third-party content and make no warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of such content. You use third-party content contained on the Egfx.info site at your own risk.
We may run advertisements and promotions from third parties via our service. Your business dealings or correspondence with those parties are between you and the third party. Egfx.info is not responsible for any loss or damage you may incur as a result of your dealings with non-Egfx.info advertisers.
You may cease using the service at any time. Egfx.info may terminate your use of the service if Egfx.info reasonably believes you have breached any of the terms of the Terms.
If you believe that any material made available via the service infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, or that any link made available via the service directs users to material that infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, you may file a notification of such infringement with our Designated Agent as set forth in our Copyright Policy
The Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California applicable to agreements made and to be entirely performed within the State of California, without resort to its conflict of law provisions. The parties agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to the terms will be filed only in the state and federal courts located in Santa Clara County, California and the parties hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts over any suit, action or proceeding arising out of the terms.
If you have any questions about the Terms, please contact us.